Sunday, November 27, 2005
The Procrastinator$BlogItemTitle$>
Ms Chng has chosen the Top16 for the B Div on Thursday. I'M IN! She mentioned that she would finalist the 12 people in the next two weeks. Can't wait.
We (Twin and me) finally picked up our courage to go back to Nike training yesterday after a ONE YEAR break for us. I remember the last training I went was with Jkok and Ranjani during last year's December. That was the last training of the year in fact.
We made a new friend, Gina, from SJC. I must say she's one big joker man. And she good thing about her is that she "sucks" at pool too!
Muahahahaha. Yesterday's training wasn't the least tiring. I arrived at Kallang first, and saw PT and her NJ friends there. Later, I found out that they were supposedly there for Nike training as well! But due to the rain, training was to be cancelled, so they left first.
Who should we see, but Ms Mary and her baby, Juleen(however she spells it). Apparently, Ms Mary claims that yesterday was the first training in one and a half year since the birth of her baby. Oh my, the baby was so cute la! She kept crying while the maid was carrying her, but once Ms Mary carried her, she immediately quietened down and started to giggle and flash her toothless smile!
So we ended up training with Ms Mary and the rest who were still there, since the rain stopped. Next week's training would be at MacRitchie.
Cousins came over yesterday. My auntie couldn't stand the sight of my room and kept nagging at me to clear my room. I hate packing my room and have been procrastinated for months. I must admit her nagging really works. She kept going on and on about the mess until I finally couldn't stand it anymore. Now's its as neat as ever. I wonder how long it'll last...
Netball camp tomorrow! Can't wait, though I have not started packing my luggage. On the way to Kallang Netball Centre yesterday, I came out with my packlist! Oooh I can't wait to start packing! will be meeting the twin and Grace at town later to shop for our stuff.
Haha, I got reminded of us smuggling alcholic drinks into camp last year, and started drinking while everyone was asleep. What a rebellious bunch of Sec 2s we were then. I like last year's camp. It was on Prom Night! We could see many gorgeous seniors coming back in their gowns looking nothing like the Sec 4s that just graduated from Cedar.
Missed worship today! Couldn't wake up. URGH.
Okay, gotta go for now.
Till the next time!
Love,
Janine
11/27/2005 01:16:00 PM;